Scope of Certification
How to get
By bus - Scheduled bus Baku-Kurdamir; By train. Baku-Barda, Baku-Gazakh, Baku-Agstafa, Baku-Ganja - 4 hour, Baku-Mingachevir, Baku-Tbilisi, Hajigabul-Ujar.
Kurdamir district is allocated at Shirvan plain and spreading out alongside the left Kura riverbank. Administrative center of the district - Kyurdamir city. Climate in the area is subtropical, summer happens hot.
On the territory of the district, there are inhabited animals, like wolf, fox, jackal, wild boar, among birds there met like pheasant, turaj, geese, ducks etc. Kyurdamir district is considered homeland of the well-known sort of grape "Shirvanshahi".
In village of Mollakend on Kura riverbank, in 25 km from district center there "Shefget" sanatorium is allocated, operating on the base of radon water taken from hot source, beating from underground in area of Jarli. Sanatorium at the same time is capable to accommodate till 50 men. For services of recreated people, here it was constructed swimming pool.
In Kyurdamir district there are exist richest traditions of ancient people's handicraft - carpet weaving. From ancient times there are well known local carpets "Shilyan", receiving its name from similar village.
|Kurdamir (6 excurion routes)|
1. A sightseeing tour (1-2 hours) in Kurdamir city, including visiting of local lore museum
2. Excursion in local wine-growing industry.
3. Ecological excursion on a left bank of Kura river (between Mollakeand and Akhtachi settlements) in Kurdamir area.
4. Archeological excavations on “Garatepe” settlement (the beginning of the Middle Ages), and also an ancient cemetery at Sygyrly settlement (Kurdamir region).
5. A sightseeing tour (1 hour) throughout of Ujar city, with visiting a local lore museum.
6. Excursion autorally throughout Kurdemir, Zerdab, to Agdash regions and along the left bank of Kura river on a route:
- Kurdamir city – on “Kurdamir-Imishli” motorway - Chyolarab settlement – on motorway along the left bank of Kura river –Arabkhana settlement –Seyidler settlement – Zerdab city – Gelme settlement –Gyodekgobu settlement – Yukhary Seyidler settlement – Khynakhly settlement –Kotavan settlement – Agzybir settlement – Pireze settlement – Garaoglan settlement – Khapytly settlement –Ashagy and Orta Leki settlements – crossing of “Kurdamir-Yevlakh” highway - settlement in railway station Leki – Pireyir settlement – crossing of “Agsu-Khaldan” highway - Agdash city (135 km).